A Day Of Artsy Affair

Posted by + Suresh + on Friday, December 20, 2013

I have always found Art in general something very captivating on the eyes. While some may see art as just a normal form of painting and illustration, i see art as a means that is expressed with emotions and reasoning.

Me, Myself & I have been painting and drawing since I was a little boy. My Teacher's in high school thought a little structure to my artwork would be a good thing, so i decided to add Art as an elective subject. Speaking of art, my eyes were opened to the wonderful world of murals in high school when some fellow students and I were selected to do a mural at The Petri Art Gallery. A Creative Mind is the essence of a Wonderful Mural, so throw in a Lil Imagination and you get a Beautiful Masterpiece!

It's been years if not months since i actually sat down and doodled around, so when i heard about Artsphere @ The Atmosphere I knew I shouldn't Miss it for the World.


With the event due to take place this coming weekend, I'm as excited as I ever been in a long time!
Malaysia's Most Diverse Collection of 3D Murals will be featured @ The Atmosphere, Seri Kembangan! Present a Collection Of 80 Amazing Murals, Created by 20 Local & International Artists.

It would definitely be a relaxing Sunday of an Artsy Affair. If you are already Buzzing and Itching to go and need more more reason to do so, check out the video below and be WOW-ed!


There will be a contest running for the Most Creative Photo in the "Strike A Pose Contest".
The Contests are segregated into 2 themes, First theme is “Most Liked Photo” & The Second theme is “Most Creative Photo”.


All you have to do is Get your thinking Cap on and Strike a Pose that is Unique & Creative and you could be rewarded with attractive prizes Totalling Up To RM15,000.

As I'll be there this weekend, I'd like to Invite Everyone to join me for a Relaxing Sunday Outing, You know Relax, Rewind & Unwind.

The Atmosphere is definitely The Place To Be This Weekend! Come Check Out The 3D Murals & Admission is Free!

Do Take Note of Dates!

Venue : The Atmosphere (Seri Kembangan, located behind Giant)
Date : 22nd December (Sunday)
Time : 10am
Address : 1-3, Jalan Prima Tropika Barat 2, Taman Prima Tropika, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GPS Coordinate : N 2° 58.952' E 101° 39.767'

You can also find it in Waze by searching 'The Atmosphere'

Here's a Map to Help You Out!


                              For More Details on The Event & Strike A Post Contest:
                                             Check Out Their Facebook Page Or Website

                                    Comment Below If Your Dropping By! Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)